Ancint Greek memories under the shadow of Etna
> 500 c.c.
What we will see
- The archaeological site known as "Valley of Temples" offers some of the most impressive examples of Greek art and architecture
- The most important city of "Magna Grecia" and Archimedes' birthplace, a place not to be missed.
- Mount Etna is one of the world's most active volcanoes and is in an almost constant state of activity. Except from the unique vistas and atmosphere, it also offers some great roads to ride.
- Reggio Calabria
- The ancient Greek Ρήγιον, also known as the "city of Bronzes", "city of Bergamod" and "city of Fatamorgana"
- Built on a wide limestone hill between two deep valleys, it is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site and hides numerous architectural treasures
- Mostly known for its ceramic ( maiolica και terra-cotta ) and Santa Maria del Monte stairs, decorated with handmade, colorful tiles
- Ancient Greek Ταυρομένιον, features an impressive ancient theater and breathtaking views to the Ionian sea
- Rebuilt following the devastating earthquake of 1693, its architecture is an excellent example of "Sicilian Baroque" style, and it is part of UNESCO Heritage Sites in Italy.
|1η||Tuesday, April 14||Boarding ferry - Igoumenitsa port||0||0|
|2η||Wednesday, April 15||Brindisi - Reggio Calabria||480||480|
|3η||Thursday, April 16||Reggio Calabria - Acireale||220||700|
|4η||Friday, April 17||Acireale - Syracuse - Modica||200||900|
|5η||Saturday, April 18||Modica - Agrigento - Enna||280||1.180|
|6η||Sunday, April 19||Enna - Reggio Calabria||340||1.520|
|7η||Monday, April 20||Reggio Calabria - Cosenza||300||1.820|
|8η||Tuesday, April 21||Cosenza - Brindisi - Ferry||330||2.150|
|9η||Wednesday, April 22||Arrival at Igoumenitsa port|
Rider + pillion
5% and 10% discount apply for our returning customers
- Tour planning and organization
- 6 overnights in 4* hotels, inc breakfast
- Ferry tickets Greece - Italy A/R ( double cabin + motorcycle)
- 2 tour escorts on motorcycles
- Tour operator liability insurance
- Basic travel insurance ( with upgrade option )
- VAT and all taxes
- A small souvenir
- Transfer / deposit in bank account
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Viva payments
Booking confirmation : 30% of tour cost
Until February 25th : 30% of tour cost ( 60% in total)
Until March 25th : 40% of total cost ( remaining balance)
Using a debit card
A lump-sum payment or as above
A lump-sum payment or 3 interest free installments
There are no places available ?