“Sicily | April 14” – CanceledMarch 24, 2020
Tour schedule updateJune 24, 2020
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to
reschedule the tour on a new date
We have tried to delay our decision, but the extension of the COVID-19 restrictive measures until April 27th does not leave us with many options.
Please check the following questions / answers regarding bookings and procedures :
Such a decision will be probably announced after April 20th, so we want to allow time for planning for those who want to book the tour.
If there is an official update from the Government at least 1 week in advance, that will allow us to run a tour, we will try to schedule one.
But such a tour will probably have a more basic form and services
In general, the options are:
- If you want to participate in the June tour, your reservation is simply transferred to the new date.
- If you want to participate in the June tour but you can't confirm at the moment we will allow enough time to make your business / family arrangements.
- If you do not want or cannot come on the June tour, there is no commitment or obligation from your side. For our side, we pledge to secure you a place on any other tour we will run in May.
If there are cancellations or we manage to secure extra places, they will be available for booking.
This will be announced on our website and our facebook page.
- From Athens and
- From Thessaloniki.
You can come to the meeting points, meet at some point along the route(eg if you start from Volos) or come directly to Naoussa (eg if you start from Ioannina)
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or further information