A tour into Communist past
> 500 c.c.
What we will see
- A town full of history, with impressive building like the Opera and the Theater and of course the Potemkin stairs.
- Transistria declared her independence from Moldova, but it is not an recognized state and remains in a strange and unstable status
- Big parks, huge Soviet residential blocks and many churches in a city that loves food and wine
- Known also as Philippoupolis, the city has a scenic old town featuring traditional architecture, cobblestone streets and an ancient Theater.
- Milestii Mici
- A short ride from Chisinau, a different winery with a vast network of underground cellars.
- Mountain pass in Bulgaria, with impressive monument to remind the battles of Russian - Turkish war
|1st||Saturday, September 5||Thessaloniki - Velico Tarnovo||550||550|
|2nd||Sunday, September 6||Velico Tarnovo - Focsani||400||950|
|3rd||Monday, September 7||Focsani - Chisinau||250||1.200|
|4th||Tuesday, September 8||Chisinau||50||1.250|
|5th||Wednesday, September 9||Chisinau - Tiraspol - Odessa||200||1.450|
|6th||Thursday, September 10||Odessa||0||1.450|
|7th||Friday, September 11||Odessa - Braila||380||1.830|
|8th||Saturday, September 12||Braila - Plovdiv||550||2.380|
|9th||Sunday, September 13||Plovdiv - Thessaloniki||400||2.780|
Sharing twin room
Rider & pillion
5% and 10% discount apply for our returning customers
- Tour planning and organization
- 8 overnights in 4/5* hotels, inc breakfast
- 2 dinners
- 2 tour escorts on motorcycles
- Tour operator liability insurance
- Basic travel insurance ( with upgrade option )
- VAT and all taxes
- A small souvenir
- Transfer / deposit in bank account
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Viva payments
Booking confirmation : 30% of tour cost
Until July 5th : 30% of tour cost ( 60% in total)
Until August 5th : 40% of total cost ( remaining balance)
Using a debit card
A lump-sum payment or as above
A lump-sum payment or 3 interest free installments
There are no places available ?